Trying to find research project to start on this summer AND study for my exam on Friday…failing at both!!
I’m going to put my pride aside and email everyone until someone lets me work with them! lol
Drinking coffee totally backfired today. It made me more distracted than ever and now I have the worst stomach ache. Ugh curse you Starbucks!!
Other than that today was a good day. Not a productive day but a good day. Ill make up for the slack tomorrow. :)
Today was an awesome day.
Just goes to show that one shitty day doesn’t make a shitty life. But too many shitty thoughts will lead to a shitty life.
Excuse my language.
Best quote I’ve heard in a while. :)
Today turned out to be a lot better than I expected last night night.
Moral of the story:
’Expectation is the root of all heartache’
- William Shakespeare
With that being said I was pretty productive today. Even managed to do an awesome work that I haven’t done in like 3 years. I felt like I was on could nine afterwards.
Tomorrow starts a new week. Tomorrow I teach yoga. Tuesday I’m starting a 3 week weight training program to help me get some muscles in these bones (called Clutch 21 if you wanna google it and try it out). Friday I have my second exam for this block. Sunday I’m planning to go to yoga in the park with a few people. Things to look forward to!
Hope you all had a great weekend! <3
Late post. Lessons learned today:
- Don’t tell anyone outside your family about personal problems (unless the person you tell is like family).
- Or better yet…keep your problems to yourself because, more likely than not…you know how to fix your own problems.
- Don’t wish for external situations to change. If you want to change something, change your attitude about it.
- If you have a temper learn ways to cope with it so that you don’t hurt the people around you.
- Crying is not a sign of weakness.
On the downside: I ate like crap and felt like a slob most of the day.
On the upside: I did get a lot of work done and I have mentally pumped myself up to get back into a good eating and workout regiment. Let’s see if I can sustain it…I have a tendency to get hyped about ideas/ goals then lose steam quickly.
This blog is probably the longest committed relationship/ idea I’ve had thus far in life. One and a half years! Woopp!